Marketing Coordinator Job at BE Group in Chadds Ford, PA
For more than 33 years, our client’s mix of industry knowledge and expertise allows the firm to offer a broad spectrum of engineering services, including oversight, project management, and design of new and existing mechanical, electrical, plumbing, electrical aeronautical, fire protection, and IT building and airfield systems.
Our client also provides construction management and facilities maintenance management.
They are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who will support all aspects of Marketing Services with a focus on Digital Marketing and website management.
- Leading Digital Marketing efforts connected with company website, and working assembling proposal materials.
- Plans, books, and coordinates conferences and trade show exhibits and staff registrations.
- Maintains and updates qualifications materials including development of personnel resumes and project profiles.
- Leads or Assists with technical writing and content creation for case studies, white papers, project and technology spotlights, proposals as well as qualifications materials including project profiles and staff resumes.
- Works within CRM system (Deltek Vision, OnePageCRM, Salesforce, ect) to update client data and opportunities, leads, and pipeline to ensure data accuracy.
- Participates in the editing and QA/QC process to ensure strict quality control for all marketing materials.
- Leads creation of content and graphics for corporate websites, publications, and Social Media.
- Supports corporate and client events, conferences, and tradeshows.
- Provides general marketing-related administrative support.
- Helps to develop proposals and presentation materials including analysis of RFP/RFQ/RFI guidelines, coordination, writing, editing, and production.
- Represents the Company and services at tradeshows when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, or related field.
- 3+ years proposal coordination and marketing expertise.
- Experience in A/E/C industry preferred.
- Ability to develop and maintain productive business relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors.
- Overall knowledge of A/E and or Asset Management/Technology industry.
- Overall knowledge of marketing processes.
- Ability to perform and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills with emphasis on technical writing, editing and proofreading (English).
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook): and Adobe CreativeSuite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat).
- Experience with WordPress website editor
- High skill level with marketing software and graphics applications including Microsoft office software packages (Word, PowerPoint, InDesign, PhotoShop)
- Abilitiy to take direction and work independently and have the knowledge and skills to deliver primary job responsibilities.
Company: BE Group
Company Location: Chadds Ford, PA