Marketing Manager Job at Amazon in Seattle, WA
Want to lead growth of a thriving multi-billion dollar business? We are looking for a talented marketer to launch high-profile marketing programs that are fundamental to the fast growth of the Shop with Points business. The marketing manager will champion programs from ideation to execution, drive customer acquisition and engagement, and launch customer experience improvement and new features that revolutionize how customers use their rewards points.
If you are organized, analytical, detailed oriented, and data driven, this is a great role for you. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead marketing program across channels, build experiences and offers customers will love and rave about, work with a cross-functional team of experts, and have the chance to learn and operate using Amazon’s cutting-edge machine-learning marketing engine.
This is high-impact role and the marketer will have opportunities to regularly present the program plan, results, and learning to leadership teams. As a part of Amazon’s Payment Products business, you will learn best practices in marketing, data analysis, marketing feature development, and machine learning.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Create on-brand, best in class content, tailored to appropriate customers
- Effectively build best-in-class marketing programs from end to end
- Develop strategies to optimize campaigns, execute, and report out results
- Analyze performance of site content and marketing channels, always seeking ways to improve
- Coordinate a streamlined approval process (internal/external) with key financial partners.
- Define on-going marketing roadmap for customer adoption and engagement
The successful candidate has demonstrated:
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills (includes the ability to effectively use tools such as Excel) and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- An ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Plan, develop, and execute compelling customer acquisition or engagement programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years online marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills: understand and use web metrics to gauge trends and evaluate content in an unbiased fashion
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Proficient with a varied set of software and editing tools (including HTML, XML, basic to intermediate Excel, and image editing software)
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to measure the performance of online efforts, determine improvements and innovations, and to support project requests from partner teams
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company Location: Seattle, WA