Marketing Project Manager Job at Buster and Punch in Stockholm
Project Manager – Marketing department
Dependant on experience
Head of Brand Marketing
37.5 per week (5 days Monday-Friday)
25 Days per annum
- Contribution to gym membership
- Statutory pension contribution
- Discount on the purchase of Company products
Buster + Punch is a London-born interior fashion design label working with rare, solid materials to make extraordinary items for everyday use. From lighting and hardware to custom motorcycles and whisky bars, the brand now makes unexpected and elegant interior products.
Its work is inspired by London’s fashion, music and sub-culture where it collaborates with street artists, bike builders, musicians and fashion designers to inject attitude into their crafted products.
Buster + Punch is passionate about their people and pride themselves on having built a dedicated and talented team across their business.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our marketing team based in central Stockholm. This is a key role within the business and reports direct to Head of Brand Marketing.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading, scheduling, production and on-time delivery of all content produced globally for Buster + Punch.
All communication is in English so being fluent in English is a must.
- Lead our content department with team management and resource management
- Strategic planning of loyalty program all markets, launching into new territories like Australia and China
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Work closely with creative director, art directors and graphic designers, social media managers, e-commerce and digital specialists to co-ordinate assets
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with for example photographers and managers
- Setup and implement potential project management strategies and processes
- Planning and organising production schedules, from product launches, to brochures/packaging, photoshoots and advertising content.
- Advise on all key production and delivery decisions that impact budget and schedule, including problem solving any issues that arise during production.
- Confident in dealing with people and leading a team
- Helpful and cooperative
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Team Player
Skills & Competencies
- Great knowledge of production and project management, best practices and an interest in administration
- Organisation and efficiency leadership experience
- The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of the creative process and experience of working in a design process together with art directors and the creative team.
- Clear and concise communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to use full suite of Microsoft office tools
- Good organisational skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- 4 + years of project management experience
- Minimum 2 years in digital media.
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership role
- Experience from Advertising/design/content agency is a plus
Education and Qualifications
B+P can offer flexible working arrangements and is supportive of personal/professional development opportunities for employees where appropriate
The successful applicant will be asked to supply 2 references to support their application
Reference ID: MPM
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- digital media: 2 years (Required)
- leadership: 2 years (Required)
- advertising/design: 2 years (Preferred)
- project management: 4 years (Required)
Company: Buster and Punch
Company Location: Stockholm