Mechanical and Electrical Coordinator Job at Construction & Maintenance Dublin – in South Dublin, County Dublin
Well respected company specialising in live & restricted environments, the company is made up of two divisions: Construction & Refurbishment and Maintenance & Facility Support. The work provides an exciting challenge, working in environments ranging from healthcare/education/hospitality to Pharmaceuticals and Residential Settings.
The Construction division has multiple live projects requiring the M&E team, ranging from full fit outs and refurbishment of hospital units to residential void refurbishments and all things in between.
The Maintenance division have numerous live contracts for planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance including electrical, plumbing and builders works.
This role will be working mainly with the Maintenance division, but will have a lot of input and coordination with the Construction division, depending on the projects going.
We need someone who is very organised and good with coordination of works and contractors, ideally a project manager. The job will entail managing the mechanical division and developing the division. There will be a large degree of autonomy in managing the entire division.
· Superb Opportunities for Progression & Growth with the company
· Autonomy & Responsibility
· Competitive Salary
· A Varied Workload & Varied Working Environments
· Training and continuous professional development
- Very Strong Mechanical Knowledge/Experience
- Detailed knowledge of Technical Systems and Procedures
- Knowledge of standard forms of contract, including Design Build
- Have a good logical approach to prioritising tasks.
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and talented individual.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- A can-do attitude
- Oversee M&E on projects
- Manage Mechanical Team and Supervisors
- Coordinate with Project Owners and Design Teams
- Plan & Coordinate Small and Large Works
- Tendering and Pricing
- Reviews & Reporting on activities
- Overall decision making for the division
Reference ID: M&E coordinator 14/9/2021
Expected start date: 27/9/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €50,000.00-€80,000.00 per year
All Covid-19 precautions are being taken, in line with Government policy
Company: Construction & Maintenance Dublin –
Company Location: South Dublin, County Dublin