Mechanical Project Planner Job at Kevin Woods Machinery Limited – in Dublin, County Dublin
Kevin Woods Machinery is Ireland’s leading supplier of pack house machinery. Based in Balbriggan, North County Dublin, we provide machinery from grading, washing and weighing all types of Potatoes & vegetables to packaging equipment. We also supply provide full machine repair and maintenance services.
Kevin Woods Machinery are now seeking an experienced Mechanical & Projects Planner.
This is a full-time permanent position based in our workshop in balbriggan. The main purpose of this position is to ensure that work, resources, people and material are properly co-ordinated.
- Management of all jobs from Planning, timing and completion.
- Management of staffing for jobs, Including external contractors.
- Prompt completion of service reports to enable proactive invoicing.
- Generate reports and follow up on outstanding works.
- Update management of project progress etc.
- Allocation of duties to staff.
- Liaise with maintenance personnel to review records and documentation.
- Procurement of parts for projects and stores.
- Stock control.
- Health and safety management.
- Ad- Hoc duties as they present.
- A recognised Mechanical craft qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
- At least 4 years relevant experience.
- Experience of Working with machinery would be an advantage.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision is essential.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to delegate.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Full driving license.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €35,000.00-€45,000.00 per year
Company: Kevin Woods Machinery Limited –
Company Location: Dublin, County Dublin