Medical Office Receptionist/Scheduler (4 yrs Med. Office Exp. Required) Job at Kentucky Breast Care & Somerset Family Imaging – in Russell Springs, KY
Kentucky Breast Care is looking for a receptionist who can work 8am to 5pm during weekdays. Applicants should possess excellent customer service/phone skills, computer skills, as well as have at least 4 years of medical office experience. Most importantly- a “can do” attitude is helpful as we are a small, but growing business.
Reliability is key and KBC rewards employees by giving raises based on performance.
We offer a flexible health insurance benefit, 401(k) + Match, HSA, profit-sharing and other benefits for employees. Experience with Microsoft Office is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We have completely transformed our office protocols to follow Covid requirements, and we also have UVC lights cleaning our air.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
Company’s Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Kentucky Breast Care & Somerset Family Imaging –
Company Location: Russell Springs, KY