Medical Science Liaison MSL France Job in Paris (75) at IQVIA –
Détails du poste
Temps pleinil y a 55 minutes
Description complète du poste
Oncology Medical Science Liaison – New Team Build
Ovarian Cancer and Haematology
Are you an MSL with experience in ovarian cancer or haematological malignancies? On behalf of our recruitment partner, IQVIA’s international Talent Acquisition team are looking for individuals who are skilled in one of these therapy areas to join a brand-new team.
Working in a national role in the innovative field of antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) on behalf of an ambitious US based biopharma company, activities will be focused on the clinical trial setting, and offer a great deal of autonomy. We have 4 positions available in Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.
- Providing field based medical support to the company’s clinical research programs
- Delivering credible presentations about the company’s pipeline to investigators in company sponsored interventional research
- Engaging with clinical trial site investigators and staff to better understand enrolment and screening barriers from a medical perspective; Working with the site and client to find potential medical solutions with the aim of supporting clinical trial enrolment
- Providing support to the company’s clinical development and operations teams through site recommendations, initiation visits, facilitation of communication, and accrual support activities
- Exchanging scientific information with external parties in an accurate, fair and balanced manner
- Reporting relevant field activities including competitive information, perspectives about compounds, and the treatment landscape to the company
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationships with site management and monitoring staff and partnering in facilitating initiation and conduct of prioritised company clinical trials.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Highly motivated, experienced pharma industry MSL with demonstrable success
- Oncology therapy area expertise is essential, ovarian cancer or haem-onc would be ideal
- Experience of clinical trials environment highly desirable
- Strong scientific background
- Outstanding communication and engagement skills
- Scientific degree preferable – ideally PhD, MSc, PharmD, MD
- Ability to communicate in both English and local language
- Based in, and eligible to work full time, in this country
- Full driving license.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: 60,000.00€ – 100,000.00€ per year
- Do you have knowledge/experience of the Oncology disease area?
- Do you have experience of the clinical trial setting?
- Are you based in, and eligible to work full time in France?
- English (Required)
- French (Required)
- driving licence (Required)
About the Company
Company: IQVIA –
Company Location: Paris (75)