Medicines Counter Assistant Job at Meraj Limited in East London
We are currently looking for a Pharmacy Assistant and/or Medicines Counter Assistant for a role within our busy pharmacies. The position is for a full time basis. The successful candidate must have pharmacy experience, must be customer focused and be able to engage with patients in order to deliver a high level of service. The successful candidate is expected to:
– support delivery of services along with the pharmacist and other team members.
– build relationships and rapport with patients, surgeries and other healthcare professionals.
– be able to deal with queries effectively and efficiently.
– have a drive to towards teamwork and promotion of pharmacy services.
– also be skilled in working independently as and when the situation requires.
– have good communication skills.
We are a small group of pharmacies based in various locations within East London, offering a wide range of services to our patients. We work with a very service orientated mentality, always striving to promote our services as a team and working towards meeting our goals together. Our vision is always looking to grow the business whilst providing better health care within the community. We promote further training of our staff in order to maintain our status as a Healthy Living Pharmacy. Our benefits include:
– a competitive salary
– 28 day holiday (pro rata, including public holidays)
– training as per service specification
– staff discount
If you have a passion for providing great customer care and the skills to match, then apply with a CV and cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
Company: Meraj Limited
Company Location: East London