Mobile App Performance Marketing & Paid Acquisition Specialist (Remote – M/F/D) Job at Arise in Home Office
You will work in a young and dynamic team, which is growing along with our company’s success story as well as your career opportunities. The Arise app is currently exclusive to iOS and has a highly functional build available in 10 different languages and with several million downloads. You will be able to show and deepen your marketing skills while enjoying the freedom of working remotely according to your self-determined and flexible schedule.
- Strategic and creative development of paid acquisition and performance-enhancing campaigns for our online marketing, with a focus on SearchAds and FBAds
- Optimization of CLV and CPA through segmentation of users in the paid acquisition channels
- Analysis of all relevant key figures to derive specific measures and recommendations for improvements
- Contributing to our success through a comprehensive approach by optimizing costs, revenues and ROI
- Take the lead and create processes for designing and testing creatives with the help of our designer
- You are flexible, committed, independent and determined
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Performance Marketing and Paid Acquisition (SearchAds knowledge is a plus)
- You have already gained experience with Facebook Video Ads
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks in regards to results, meet deadlines and excite customers with the right wording
- Fluent proficiency in English (German is an advantage)
- A challenging and demanding job with creative freedom
- A team deeply interested in data-driven business development
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Close Collaboration with founders and management
- Exciting tasks with a high personal responsibility
- Home Office (permanent position, Part- or Full-time possible)
Get in touch!
Instead of a regular cover letter, let us know which of your qualifications will be specifically useful for your position at Arise and explain why. Please include your CV and salary expectations. Feel free to apply in German or English. We look forward to hearing from you!
*** Please note: Applications that only contain a CV, without an individual cover letter in addition, won’t be considered.
Company Location: Home Office