Morning Concierge – Full Time Job at Excel Building Management – in Sydney NSW
EXCEL Building Management is a leading Building Management company servicing Sydney’s High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets. Our core in-house services include Building Management and Concierge Services, and we manage a large portfolio of high-profile clients based in Sydney and foster an environment of transparency, collaboration, respect, and integrity.
At Excel, we realise that people are our greatest asset. Our staff are supported by a team of dedicated professionals at Head Office, many of whom have been promoted internally from within our sites. Our work culture is something we are proud to maintain, and we are looking for an ambitious, friendly, and capable individual to join our company.
Excel is looking for passionate people who are just as excited about exceptional services as we are.
Customer service experience is valued, full time hours, 3pm-11pm Monday through Friday.
The focus of this role is to deliver industry leading concierge services to owners and residents of high-end Sydney based apartment complexes. Our concierge act as the face of the building and provide a professional welcome to residents. This role also includes assisting the Building Manager to maintain the site, communicating between Building Management and the residents, and providing exceptional service experiences that bonds Excel to the clients and their guests.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing all residents and guests with a 5-star service, ensuring exceptional front desk services.
- Assisting the Building Manager and Head Concierge with issues related to By Laws, resident car park, reporting, keys auditing.
- Monitoring relevant movements of visitors, service providers and goods throughout the building and immediate surrounds.
- Database maintenance, receiving and answering emails, telephone, and security intercom enquiries.
- Distributing and securing all resident keys, security devices and parcels or dry cleaning.
- Internal and External Patrolling.
- Completing Incident Reports when necessary and responding to emergencies.
- Ensuring entry and lifts are tidy and presentable.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 6am to 2pm
- Ability to build rapport with residents and cooperative relationships with the team.
- Front of house or customer service experience.
- Proven quality written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy, use of Microsoft Word and Excel, and data base management systems, and e-mail.
- Capability to work within a team environment and follow Site Procedures and Company Policies.
- Be professionally presented.
- Punctuality and proactivity.
Please visit our website www.excelbm.com.au and watch our video below.
Remember to submit a copy your resume as part of your application.
o MEN UNIFORM – Black business suit, tie, lapel pin and name badge.
o LADIES UNIFORM – Black business suit, scarf, lapel pin and name badge.
- Training provided.
- Immediate start is available.
We take this opportunity to thank all applicants in advance and advise only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Location: Sydney, Sydney NSW 2000
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Excel Building Management –
Company Location: Sydney NSW