Multi Cloud Services Sales – Kyndryl Job at Kyndryl France S.A.S. – in Paris (75)
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Part of a sales and technical team focusing on organizational and infrastructures transformation projects for IBM client and prospects with the following key activities:
- Define his future territory plan growth strategy and ambition
- Ensure a management system excellence
- Control pipeline progression and drive business sale cycles to achieve signing, revenue and profit targets
- Engage client conversation and be able to understand detailed customer needs so as to explain how IBM can meet those needs.
- Articulate NewCo point of view in relation with Client challenges around their transformation
- Coordinate NewCo response for proposal
- Develop long term relationships with key customer, decision makers, and C Levels who drive long-term transformation within their company
- Ensure customer satisfaction
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Leadership: Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities
- Team player / collaborative
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Personal drive, tenacity and energy
- Results oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to produce and deliver powerful and persuasive presentations – comfortable presenting to both small and large audiences
- Highly organized, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to deal with and manage highly complex situations and environments
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills – English language is essential, multiple languages desirable
- Innovative and creative in solving complex problems
- Cloud Market trends, multi cloud providers offerings knowledge and managed services experiences
- Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies, specifically solutions related to cloud native apps – contains & serverless, microservices, migration to cloud, Hybrid cloud, datacenter infrastructure modernization, DevSecOps
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- 3 to 10 years of success in consultative selling required within large and complex organizations with proven territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, and deal negotiation required
- 3 years minimum of significative sales experience into the cloud services domain with a focus on cloud application development and cloud infrastructure technologies preferred
- Successful partners track record: understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs preferred
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Solution Sales Manager
Up to 40% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
(Y024) Kyndryl France S.A.S.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Company: Kyndryl France S.A.S. –
Company Location: Paris (75)