Multichannel Network Project Manager, limited for 2 years Job at IKEA – in Spreitenbach, AG
Customer Fulfilment (CFF) is a fundamental part in making IKEA multichannel retailing in reality. To support IKEA in achieving business objectives, CFF acts as a fully integrated, process-oriented organization with an end-to-end approach to develop our business and deliver results across functions together with our partners.
- You have proven performance in project management with a strong track record and reputation as a team player.
- You have already worked on a tactical and operational level with a high degree of coordination need/complexity.
- You bring Retail logistic experience with you.
- You are good in building relationships across the organization.
- You are full of energy, drive, speed and agility to secure successful project implementation.
- You are solution and customer oriented, always considering impact on customers and business when taking decisions.
- You have proven knowledge and experience of meeting and interacting with various business partners especially in matrix relationships.
- You bring a great experience in leading projects or processes on country/market/national level.
- You can communicate clearly in English both written and verbal.
- Managing the project within set frames and scope, time and budget agreed with the Project Steering Group.
- Planning and structuring the project according to the IKEA project methodology (PPS).
- Establishing and leading the project group(s) and organization structures needed for cooperation, communication and delivery of the project.
- Responsible for investments and costs as defined in the project budget, manage the procurement and financing of all installations, indirect materials, services and disposition of resources and have a risk based approach in the daily work.
- Acting as an ambassador of the specific project and secure appropriate communication to and involvement of the different internal stakeholders and receivers.
- Reporting the project status to the specific project Steering Group on regular base in a relevant and transparent way, including any significant risks/deviations on time, cost or quality or other deviations to the intended project result.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
If someone’s the spider in the web, that’s us! We work across functions with different teams, stakeholders and partners on all sides and bring out the best of everyone involved – while meeting deadlines and budgets. We don’t mean to brag, but our planning skills are celebrated. In our team we support each other to ensure that all projects are delivered with high quality. And of course, we have a lot of fun along the way!
GOOD TO KNOW
Company: IKEA –
Company Location: Spreitenbach, AG