Night Accountability Company Officer Job at Missouri Military Academy – in Mexico, MO
Missouri Military Academy seeks a full time Night Accountability Company Officer. This position is responsible for the safety and care of cadets in the residence life setting and ensures a safe and secure living environment. This position maintains a standard of safety and security for the campus. Individual must be able to develop strong relationships with cadets, families, and teaching faculty. This is a 12 month full time position for the overnight shift, typically 11:30pm – 7:30am.
Specific job requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide direct supervision of cadets well-being physical, emotional, and spiritual.
- Ensure all cadets are accounted for at all times, consistent presence amongst cadets during shift.
- Conduct risk assessments as necessary; maintain accurate duty logs during shift
- Ensure all buildings are secure and monitor for pedestrian and vehicle traffic on or surrounding campus.
- Respond to emergent situations and incidents, reporting to appropriate parties.
- Strong communications skills
- Attention to detail and effective reporting
- Professional judgement
- Mature, professional, and stable demeanor
- Passion to make a difference in young men’s lives.
- Prior security experience
- Prior military with honorable discharge as verified on DD214.
Missouri Military Academy offers a dynamic educational experience for boys in grades 7-12 in a military boarding school environment. The Academy is known for its 360 Degree Education, which provides a structured, well-rounded, holistic education that is centered upon the pillars of academic excellence, character development, personal motivation, physical health and the enhancement of leadership skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Overnight Shift (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Missouri Military Academy –
Company Location: Mexico, MO