Node.js Developer Job at Vidiemme – in Italia
We’re looking for passionate Node.js engineers to join our Node Team in Milan.
- Passion. You have a proven passion for writing software. Preferably in Typescript.
- A real interest in solid architectures and clean code. Preferably organizing your code with Express or AdonisJs frameworks.
- Bored of repetitive tasks. You have knowledge of CI/CD automation and a basic knowledge of containerization.
- Strong bases. You’ve got a solid knowledge of relational databases, noSQL databases, design patterns and Object-Oriented programming. You develop, maintain and execute automated tests.
- Overall vision. You are not only skilled in backend development, but you have the ability to look at projects as a whole, working closely with the Design team thanks to your UX sensibility, and with the Frontend team thanks to your understanding of integration processes.
- Precision and organization. You are tidy and organized and this reflects on how you structure your code. You can be entrusted with big tasks as well as small ones.
- Strong goal orientation. We don’t expect you to be too obsessive in your perfectionism, you understand that speed is often as important as quality.
- Proficient in English. You read and write proficiently and speak at a conversational level.
Required Technical Skills
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.js and AdonisJs.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages, such as Edge and Jade.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Used to work with Version Control Systems (Git) and Workflows (ie: GitFlow).
- Experience in design and consuming REST API. Knowledge of GraphQL is appreciated.
- Knowledge of Web Security. Experience with Docker and cloud native development.
- Experience with Bash scripting.
- Development skills on other stacks, eg. Java, PHP or Frontend stacks.
- Knowledge of GraphQL query language.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes or other orchestration systems.
- Experience working with Agile principles, in particular using Scrum framework and/or Kanban methodology.
- Contributed to any cool OpenSource project.
What you will do
- You will join a team working with best of breed technologies to develop solutions for 1st class brands worldwide, mainly in Fashion & Luxury, Retail and Pharma industries.
- You will be entrusted with a project and you will take care of it from the beginning to the end, with full commitment and responsibility on your scope, supporting and leading your colleagues when needed.
- You will be in direct contact with other Team members and with the Customer.
- You will have the possibility to contribute directly to the growth of the team, proposing solutions, technologies to be adopted and improving our guidelines and stack.
What we offer
- Full-time permanent contract.
- Premises in Milan and San Francisco.
- Smart Working possibility included in our job agreement.
- Young environment and informal workplace.
- International team.
- Opportunity to join international tech conferences and events.
- Internal tech meetings to share knowledge among the teams.
- Weekly hours dedicated to training.
- Ticket restaurant.
- Attention to people, we care about each person’s growth.
- We are committed to gender equality in professional career and growth.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Company: Vidiemme –
Company Location: Italia