Nursery Manager Job at Perfect Start Day Nurseries Ltd in Cobham
Nursery Manager Perfect Start Day Nurseries Ltd – Cobham, Surrey * New Nursey opening in August *
An exciting opportunity has arisen to manage a brand-new, purpose-built nursery in Cobham. As the redevelopment work is well underway, our focus is on finding an inspirational leader to ensure that the nursery is a great success. Brand new nurseries present a fantastic opportunity for a Manager to create a top-performing nursery without having to deal with the operational issues that can come with taking over an existing site.
Our new nursery will be our fifth site to add to our expanding group. Our very friendly and approachable management team have over 20 years experience in designing, building and operating day nurseries and so we can ensure that you will have the best possible support to succeed. We train all Managers with our very successful Leadership Training Programme (and the Deputy Managers & Room Leaders as well, so they will be supporting you in the right way).
We are looking for someone who understands that every decision that is made should be in the best interests of the children. This requires strong but fair leadership, having the drive and passion to deliver the very best quality and always be forward thinking but also knowing that there are always areas for personal development (and we can fully support you with these also).
Our nurseries are stunning and equipped with CCTV, an exciting range of equipment (generously budgeted) and are all air-conditioned. Check out our virtual tours of our other nurseries on our website.
So, if you are looking for a new, exciting challenge please contact us. There will initially be a detailed telephone interview for those selected candidates.
- A minimum of 3 years childcare experience
- Minimum level 3 qualification in childcare
- Experience of working as a Manager/Deputy Manager of a full day care private nursery
- Ambition and passion to want to achieve the very best personally and professionally and who is willing and able to dedicate the time needed to do this. Success will be rewarded.
- Proven track record of driving commercial success and an understanding that by achieving this, the benefits for the nursery are widespread.
- Ability to lead a staff team to success through motivation, inspiration and fair but firm management
- Career progression
- Pension scheme
- Day off for your birthday
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00 – £34,000.00 per year
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Childcare: 5 years (Preferred)
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare (Required)
Company: Perfect Start Day Nurseries Ltd
Company Location: Cobham