Office Administrator Job at Royal marble in Caerphilly
Royal Marble is a family-run business with over 20 years of experience in the stonemason industry, and are well-established as a marble, granite and quartz worktop producer and installer.
We are looking for an office administrator to join our team and the following skills will be expected from the successful candidate:
* Good communication skills because you’ll have to answer phone calls from customers and respond to their inquiries. Also making orders for material from our suppliers.
* Good technology skills where you are going to be sending and receiving emails, checking the website progress continuously, and creating your own advertising ideas to spread our company’s name over the area and the UK eventually.
* You will be asked to show a warm welcome to our visitors and provide them with our range of products and services, plus providing them with our offers and discounts that you will be asked to organise.
* You are required to do 8 hours shift from 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday, 6 hours shift from 9am till 3pm on Saturday, and Sunday will be a day off.
What are the benefits of joining our business:
* We are still a new-running business so in the first couple of months you will be enjoying a lot of free times while you are developing your skills within the area around our business.
* You will be flexible to attend any important appointments during your working hours.
* We are still growing up, and as a family-run business we will be growing up together and the current weekly salary won’t be the limit as long as the business is moving forward by our team work.
NOTE: It’s preferred that the candidate had a previous experience in a similar job within the area around our business!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £350.00 per week
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- administrative assistant: 3 years (Required)
Company: Royal marble
Company Location: Caerphilly