Office Administrator Job at Transcabin Ltd in Northenden
Established company requiring an assistant: duties include general office admin/accounts – ex preferred but not essential. Candidate needs to be enthusiastic, hardworking, with excellent communication and organisation skills. This is a part time role – with potential full time hours available for the right candidate, 16 – 24 hours (flexible hours).
- General duties include responding to E-mails, dealing with day to day post, photocopying, scanning documents and answering the telephone
- Prepare and submit invoices to the relevant person/organisations for payment and track all payments due
- Maintain an efficient and tidy filing system for all related paperwork
- Support manager by typing correspondence, minutes, notices and other documentation, answering letters and arranging haulage, hires and contracts.
- Minimum of 1 years administrative experience
- Minimum level 2 AAT required.
- Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office mainly Word & Excel
- Team player and ability to use own initiative
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Great communication skills
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous administrative experience
- Ability to make decisions and to prioritise when working to deadlines
Transcabin Ltd is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of specialist anti-vandal site accommodation units and on site fully serviced toilets.
Our flexible and professional approach means we can deliver practical and economical solutions to most welfare situations to the construction industry. In addition, we are committed to a partnering approach in the way we engage with our customers and suppliers to deliver ahead of expectations. It is our philosophy to provide the best quality products, customer-focused service
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: Transcabin Ltd
Company Location: Northenden