Office Administrator Job at UK Property Finance Ltd in Kibworth Harcourt
Please submit a covering letter with your CV.
The underwriter/finance administrator will work in conjunction with our busy sales team and alongside other colleagues:
- Processing brokered cases from application through to completion
You will preferably have relevant underwriting and compliance experience and have some understanding in loan processing from application through to completion.
Standard duties for the position:
- dealing with incoming calls
- telephone and email communication with clients, solicitors, finance houses etc
- inputting data base information
- basic filing
- learning to help with product sourcing
- additional general office duties as required
- Giving clients insurance option products
- Underwrite insurance products for clients
We are a fast-growing, specialist, directly Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised & regulated property finance brokerage. Additionally, we have a small lending fund of our own which is handled via our sister company UK Bridging Loans
Our offices are based at a modern, rural, business park location in Kibworth, South Leicestershire, offering free parking and direct access off the A6.
Although we can and do arrange all types of standard Mortgage products, we prefer to specialise in Bridging Finance, Secured 2nd Charge Mortgage Loans, Development Finance & Commercial Finance. We also have FCA permission to arrange Equity Release Mortgages which are only available for the over 55’s.
We are very much at the top of our game and have an excellent reputation with key industry lenders, suppliers & partners.
Our company is both supportive & efficient & we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service.
The candidate will have:
- business experience, preferably in finance
- good IT knowledge
- written English & Mathematics to an excellent standard
- a hard-working, team player mentality & will never take NO for an answer
- professionalism always and will be a “doer as well as a talker”
- excellent & confident communication skills
- strong creativity and an eye for detail
- an action orientated approach
- a fully flexible, “down to earth” & positive attitude
- an extremely well organised and reliable working manner
- a realistic travelling distance to our office premises ****
- Bonus scheme
- Profit sharing/share options
- On-site parking
- Discounted/free food
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,500.00 to £20,000.00 /year
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kibworth Harcourt, Leicestershire (Preferred)
Company: UK Property Finance Ltd
Company Location: Kibworth Harcourt