Office Administrator Job at Allen Sykes Ltd in Durham
Based at our Bishop Auckland office, this is a full-time permanent position.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Internal bookkeeping on Sage 50
· Invoicing and credit control
· Supporting directors with internal management information
· Ensuring health and safety systems and equipment are maintained
· Developing and maintaining internal systems and policies
· Liaising with website administrators to keep website up to date
· Managing client fee protection insurance policies
Experience in a similar role and numeracy skills are essential. The successful applicant will be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent organisation and IT skills.
Experience of credit control and Sage 50 are essential.
Minimum qualification – maths and English Grade C/4 or above at GCSE
Prior to interview, short-listed applicants may be required to complete an online basic skills assessment.
Application deadline: 25/10/2020
Expected start date: 10/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- credit control: 2 years (Required)
- Sage 50: 2 years (Required)
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)
Company: Allen Sykes Ltd
Company Location: Durham