Office Assistant Job at Top Maintenance in West London
We have an exciting opportunity for an office administrator/scheduler to join us. A property maintenance firm.
The ideal candidate will be in charge of the organization and efficiency of daily office operations. From scheduling client bookings to communicating with property managers/landlords. You will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner.
· Supervise the maintenance of office areas, equipment, and facilities
· Prioritize repairs by urgency, trade, and location to ensure the most efficient use of resources.
· Manage operative diaries.
· To liaise with tenants, clients, and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes to complete the requested repair.
· Ensure that all repair activity information is fully entered into our system in a timely and accurate manner.
· To provide administrative support for the service as required.
· To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required by the business.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
· Customer Service focus.
· Previous office-related experience preferred but not essential.
· Repairs and maintenance background would be preferred but not essential.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Organized and efficient administration skills.
Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm/6.00pm – Monday – Friday
Our office is located in the Perivale/Alperton area, West London UB6.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- office administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Required)
Company: Top Maintenance
Company Location: West London