Office Junior Job at AVRillo in Enfield
This company is in UK best employers for last 2 years. With a reputation for service excellence, they are currently undergoing a period of expansion. This means that they now seeking to add to their successful team.
This role involves working in a friendly and supportive environment offering a competitive remunerations package, where successful candidates have fantastic opportunities to progress their career.
Salary depends on experience
– supervising and leading a small team
– Printing documents and put documents in order
– Data entry
– Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting outgoing mail
– Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary answering or referring inquiries.
– making calls
– Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Other office relates duties to support general running of the office
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly environment which an opportunity (if sort for career development and progression).
– minimum of 1 year experience in an office
You as a person/the ideal candidate
– excellent attention to detail
– Team player
– You will be pro-active and well organised
– You will work well under pressure, meeting tight deadlines;
– be organised and focused
– work quickly
– motivated to provide outstanding customer service
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Company Location: Enfield