Office Manager Job at Mantu in Lyon (69)
Mantu is an international group providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our “Tomorrow is human” vision. We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference. This is how our team has grown to more than 6,500 talented people of 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and 55 countries. We have many brands in our portfolio and regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, they all share a single mission: achieving businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.
The Journey and Administration department are looking for a bright and energetic Office Manager to join the team!
In this position, your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring H&S compliance, and be constantly seeking innovation and cost improvement.
- Oversee workplace operations and make sure the office life runs smoothly.
- Manage all vendor contracts onsite (cleaning, plants, recycling, office supplies, etc.) in terms of service provided and costs.
- Report any issues to the management, through adequate reporting.
- Ensure the building is maintained to a professional appearance throughout the day by conducting regular office inspections.
- Carry out building surveys to make sure the property is structurally sound and safe.
- Maintain and develop a relationship with Mantu activity group leaders to understand their expectations and keep open communication at all times.
- Support PM to manage Mantu Office opening (opening, office expansion, relocation, acquisition, etc..).
- Assist with organization of events (both internal & external), coordinate all logistics details (security, building access, room set up, catering…), manage last-minute changes, and ensure smooth execution on the ground for all teams involved.
- Maintain accurate floor plan and allocate desk space to teams and co-ordinate any office moves.
- Meet and greet all staff and visitors and make sure they are adequately informed and trained about health and safety standards.
- Coordinate integration of new employees into the Mantu life. Drive the change management and cultural onboarding.
- Monitor and ensure consistent work processes and high service levels across locations. Be an advocate for continuous improvement initiatives.
You are graduated with a Master’s degree in Business Administration, hospitality industry.
You have professional experience of a minimum of 1 year in Fleet Management, Office Management, and hospitality.
You have good communication skills in English and French.
You have an economic and creative mindset with an ability to suggest cost improvements (Understanding P&L).
You have attention to detail and problem-solving.
You have good interpersonal skills, dependable with the ability to work under pressure and be a great communicator.
You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.
Company Location: Lyon (69)