Office Manager Lyon (M/F/X) Job at Per Angusta – in Lyon (69)
About Per Angusta
At Per Angusta, the team works daily with procurement departments to enable them to better manage the performance of their projects and their teams, and to help them gain agility and productivity.
Pierre, our CEO and former procurement director, wanted to put innovation and technology at the service of other procurement professionals. Our solution is designed by buyers for buyers.
Our SaaS solution has been on the market for 8 years. Per Angusta’s customers are recognized market leaders from large international groups and medium-sized organizations. There are already more than 17,000 users in over 100 countries.
It is thanks to each of our employees that we are where we are today! But as we don’t stop there, Per Angusta is taking on new challenges and we are accelerating our international presence and growth.
We need you to continue the endeavor with the same dynamic!
What you will find when you join us:
- A company that opens up multiple horizons, in particular thanks to our current size: you will be able to grow with us; your boldness and initiatives will be welcomed; the development of your knowledge will be encouraged!
- A team where you will quickly feel at ease, accessible, passionate but which does not take itself seriously and on which you can rely.
- A multi-cultural environment where your uniqueness will be appreciated.
Do you want to know more about us? Visit our website (https://www.per-angusta.com/en/) and our Welcome to the jungle page (https://bit.ly/Per-Angusta-WTTJ).
Our HR and Administrative team is being structured and we are opening the position of Office Manager to replace Aurélie, who is moving to another position, and to whom you will report. You will be part of a team of three people with an HR Officer.
Your role will be to handle accounting-finance, sales administration, general services and administration tasks. You will be the interface between our different departments, especially our Sales team, and our external partners (accountant, CFO, banks, law firm…).
What do your missions concretely consist of?
- You are in charge of the administration and management assistance, such as telephone and physical reception of visitors, administrative management of mail, travel/appointments/team meetings organization.
- On the financial and accounting aspects, you will track and record supplier invoices. You prepare accounting documents, the payment of expenses and you follow up the accounts payable. You manage relations with banks, tax authorities and ensure the transmission of information to our accounting firm.
- In terms of sales administration, your role is to transmit administrative information and manage customer invoicing (from the invoice to debt recovery). You ensure the circulation of information with our Sales and Delivery teams and our customers.
- Also, you are in charge of general services. You monitor the office from a structural and functional point of view (access, subcontracts, various purchases, computer/automobile fleet…). You also organize regulatory controls, schedule and control subcontracted maintenance interventions.
- Finally, you support the HR administrative tasks when necessary.
Outside your daily missions, you participate in the improvement of tools and procedures related to the accounting and sales administration. With the internationalization of Per Angusta, you will participate in the reflection to duplicate these tools/procedures and partners on a larger scale.
And, as Per Angusta is in a phase of evolution, you will certainly be able to project yourself in a different position within a medium term!
Where will you be physically located?
This position is available in Villeurbanne (19 rue Louis Guérin).
When do we expect you?
You are available as soon as possible to join us and ideally before December 2021.
You are the ideal candidate for this position if:
- You have worked in a small company or a startup for 2 years minimum, on accounting-finance or sales administration, within a software company
- You have a diploma in the fields of accounting-finance or sales, business and administration management or administrative and commercial management
- You are completely comfortable with the use of digital tools (Pack Office, CRM, etc.)
- You are fluent in French and English to work on an international environment.
You will succeed in this position if you are:
- Rigorous and organized, you like working on varied and recurring tasks and you know how to manage your priorities, anticipate and deal with unexpected events
- An active listener and you have good interpersonal skills to communicate with multiple teams, customers or partners
- Flexible with your environment and, when processes are not yet established, it’s not a problem for you because you like to propose new ways of working!
You will be fulfilled at Per Angusta if you also share our values: passion, boldness, authenticity and team spirit.
If you recognize yourself in this description, we’ll explain the rest!
- First call (30 min.) with HR to get to know each other and see if we can go further together (optional)
- First interview remotely (1h30) with HR to evaluate the adequacy between your personality, your expectations and the culture of Per Angusta/what we can offer you
- Second interview remotely or physically (1h30) with Aurélie to get to know each other and evaluate your technical skills for this position
- Third interview remotely (30 min.) with Pierre (CEO) with whom you will especially collaborate and to provide you the strategic vision of Per Angusta.
To apply, send us your CV as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed as they come in, so don’t miss the opportunity, apply now!
This job doesn’t quite fit you? Post your CV here (https://www.welcometothejungle.com/en/companies/per-angusta/jobs/candidatures-spontanees) so that we can keep in touch and come back to you if another position meets your expectations!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- How soon would you be available for a new position?
- Can you tell us in a few words how you are prepared to take up this position ?
- What is the salary range that you are expecting for this position? Please do not avoid this question : -)
- French fluently (Required)
- English fluently (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Per Angusta –
Company Location: Lyon (69)