Office Scheduler Job in Remote at Trinity Engineering, PLLC –
Trinity Engineering has grown tremendously since its formation in 2014. We are a large engineering firm with a small business feel, headquartered in the quaint city of Locust, NC. Our company provides expert inspection services to insurance companies and our office staff perform all client interactions, scheduling, bookkeeping, and managerial functions. Most importantly, our team is a family and we enjoy our work together. We are very particular about hiring the perfect candidate so we continue to have this amazing dynamic in our office.
The most important skill you can bring is a positive attitude and a passion to truly serve our customers. All our office staff is cross-trained to perform the essential daily functions that keep our company running smoothly. The following tasks are examples of our typical work.
· Process a high call volume with a multi-line phone system
· Schedule a high volume of appointments per day for our engineers throughout multiple states
· Utilize resources to discover sunset times, proper routes for the inspectors, time zones of inspection addresses, etc.
· Enter inspections information into our company database
· Enter inspection appointments information on inspectors’ calendars
· Communicate with policyholders and clients
Job Type: Full-time
This is a fully remote position.
· Previous experience with similar tasks to this job must be reflected on your resume (e.g. receptionist, office admin, dispatcher, scheduler, etc.)
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Willingness to assist clients and our team
· Proven history of ability to properly prioritize and multi-task
What we look for in the right candidate:
· Extremely upbeat, friendly, with a positive attitude
· A desire to provide excellent customer service
· Goes above and beyond in the interview process to impress
· Demonstrates motivation and an eagerness to learn
· Company matched 401(k) upon vesting
· Paid Time Off plus company-approved holidays
· Annual performance-based raises
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
About the Company
Company: Trinity Engineering, PLLC –
Company Location: Remote