Office Support Administrator – Benefits Job at IKEA – 3.9 in Baltimore, MD
- Dynamic, action oriented team player that is self-motivated and confident in making independent decisions.
- Adaptable and adjusts to changing business needs and/or priorities.
- Placing the customer at the center of everything we do.
- Driven to exceed goals.
- Results oriented.
- Sharing of knowledge and learning with others.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and perpetually changing environment.
- Ability to communicate and partner with co-workers across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to utilize existing resources and locate new resources to assist in resolving complex situations.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Prepare and submit forms for Leave of Absence and Workers Compensation.
- Update reports relating to Benefits/Leave of Absence/Workers Compensation for our location partners.
- Performs administrative tasks related to the Benefits/Leave of Absence/Workers Compensation such as preparing leave letters, compiling OSHA logs, data entry, filing, etc.
- Effectively communicates information to co-workers, location partners, vendors, SSC Specialists and Matrix Partners.
- Responsible for case management and tracking.
- Ensures adherence to the Service Level Agreement, IKEA guidelines and Policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We’re the team that provides top notch service to our IKEA co-workers through the use of a Shared Services Model. As a diverse mix of co-workers, we use our expertise to provide a high level of service with high availability, while minimizing costs. If you’re wondering who is responsible for processing pay, processing reports, answering co-worker related questions. . .it’s the SSC! We’re passionate about working together to improve the co-worker experience at IKEA!
Company: IKEA – 3.9
Company Location: Baltimore, MD