Offshore Installation Supervisor Jobs in Lowestoft – England – UK at Rullion Limited
Title: Offshore Installation Supervisor
Company: Rullion Limited
Location: Lowestoft – England – UK
Category: Engineering, Construction
Salary: Salary 550 GBP Daily GBP 550 DAY
Offshore Installation Supervisor
£550 P/D Ltd
Lowestoft – East Anglia
Urgent Start – Contract until the end of the year
Scottish Power is part of the Iberdrola Group, one of the world’s largest integrated utility companies and a world leader in wind energy. Scottish Power is the first integrated energy company in the UK to generate 100% green electricity. Our focus is on wind energy, smart grids and driving the change to a cleaner, electric future and we’re investing over £4m every working day to make this happen.
The Offshore Installation Supervisor (on site) will be responsible for the co-ordination of the cable installation activities to ensure cables are installed according to the installation programme and other project requirements.
* Ensure and promote a H&S culture.
* Coordination of offshore installation activities including pre-installation preparation works, cable installation, burial and termination & testing
* Participation in site/marine coordination meetings on a daily basis
* Provision of support to the construction team for the preparation of the site prior to the start of the cable installation works
* Coordination of client’s representative’s located on vessels associated with cable installation spreads, including standing in if required
* Act as eyes and ears of the array cables package on site reporting every day on progress, incidents, problems/questions raised by contractor, possible claims, variations, problems delays etc.
* Acting immediately when decisions are needed in order to report the correct information and proposals for resolution.
* Work in good coordination with the other site personnel and under the general installation team.
* Coordinate and recommend interface actions with other Works ongoing.
* Follow up of installation procedures and processes during installation works and ensure changes are documented through management of change procedures.
* Provide advice and recommend contingency plans during installation
* Review and provide comments to daily reports
* Manage the attendance of the Marine Warranty Surveyor on the relevant offshore activities.
* Provide interface with Marine Coordination for daily coordination activities, CTVs, personnel transfers etc.
* Be aware of Contractor and Employer relationship (e.g. Contract scope).
Desirable Skills and experience
* Full GWO certificates desirable
* The Candidate will be required to bring his/her own PC with MS Office software and mobile phone
* The Candidate is preferred to have his / her own PPE equipment (Personal Protection Equipment)
* Proactive approach to work.
* The Candidate must be educated to university level or otherwise have sufficient practical experience
* The Candidate must have experience and understanding of Array Cable Installation works (e.g. cable pull-ins, cable lay & burial, termination & testing, etc.) or similar.
* The Candidate must be fluent in MS office suite.
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today for immediate consideration!
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion’s approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitme…