Onboarding Navigator – Full Time – Days – Human Resources Job at Texas Health Resources – 4.0 in Allen, TX
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours and top-notch benefits? We’re looking for qualified Onboarding Navigator like you to join our Texas Health family.
Work location: Texas Health Allen, 105 N Central Expy, Allen, TX 75013.
Work environment: Human Resources
Work hours: Full-Time, 32 hours weekly. Day shift (start time 7:30am)
Salary range: $20.42 – $30.78 per hour (based on relevant experience)
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen (THA) is a 73-bed, acute-care hospital serving the northern Collin County area since 2000. Hospital services include women’s care, a Level II neonatal intensive care unit, orthopedics, pediatrics, wound care and sleep medicine. Texas Health Allen, a Pathway to Excellence® designated hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, has more than 500 physicians on its medical staff practicing in more than 25 specialties. Texas Health Allen is a World Health Organization-designated “Baby-Friendly Hospital” and was the first hospital in Texas to receive the distinction. The hospital is a Level IV trauma center and an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, which makes our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or relevant field preferred.
- 3 years of Administrative experience with no degree required.
- Previous Human Resources experience, Human Resources education or Administrative Assistant experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated verbal and written ability to communicate effectively and professionally across disciplines and with a variety of people.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Must demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and coach others.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple demands as well as respond to rapidly changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to the needs and emotions of people under stress.
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Office skills. Ability to maintain an organized workspace.
Position Responsibilities THA Onboarding Navigator will sit at the Front Reception Desk and provide customer service through a positive attitude and friendly tone, create, and maintain a world class first impression for new hires by responding to their needs and providing an enjoyable experience with each interaction.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful Onboarding Navigator will:
- Sustain a high level of service delivery with employees throughout the employment life cycle.
- Management of on-boarding process – create an exciting and memorable experience for new hires by serving as an energetic, readily available resource who provides guidance through the on-boarding process.
- Create and deliver an unforgettable experience to new hires by ensuring they have the resources they need for their respective role.
- Serve as a role model by demonstrating accountability and conveying an attitude of service excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health employee you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture makes THA a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4 years running)
“America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a THA Onboarding Navigator
Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
Positively impact patients’ quality of life
Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated clinical leadership resources
Enjoy opportunities for growth
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to [email protected]
Company: Texas Health Resources – 4.0
Company Location: Allen, TX