Online Customer Support Agent Job at Roar Ambition Ltd in Leeds
Roar Ambition, a successful and progressive Leeds based nutrition and lifestyle e-commerce company is recruiting for an Online Customer Support Agent to join their team.
This is a permanent role that would suit someone with previous experience in an online Customer Support position.
There’s a huge focus on quality within the company and the same goes for this role. We expect everything to be done to a high standard, on time and always with the customer in mind.
The Customer Support function is extremely important within our business and we are looking for someone who is truly passionate about achieving great customer satisfaction. Someone who is motivated, highly organised and likes getting involved in a variety of tasks. A person who has a positive outlook when it comes to change and is always on the lookout for making improvements.
This role is based in our Leeds office and traveling is not required. However, at this time, our staff is still working from home. We are looking for someone who is happy working from home for now and who is motivated. The right person will remain engaged with the rest of the team as well as their manager despite these circumstances of working remotely from others.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Customer Support Manager.
The working hours are to be discussed, but we are looking for someone who can work at least 30 hours per week and can be flexible with their hours, potentially covering a few evenings during the week.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answer customer queries via our online ticketing system
· Interact with customers through Live Chat and Social Media channels
· Learn about our products and provide customers with a high standard of support
· Complete daily fraudulent order checks
· Update orders and raise manual orders as needed
· Collate customer testimonial information for the E-Commerce team
· Support with responding to chargebacks
· Contribute to updating SOPs
· Review customer queries and update FAQs as needed
· Contribute to the monthly Customer Support meetings
· Bring new ideas on streamlining and improving the customer support processes and help implement these
· Other ad hoc duties
Skills and Experience:
· Excellent IT skills (essential)
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (essential), knowledge of Google Sheets would be desirable
· Previous customer support experience (essential)
· Knowledge of an online ecommerce system (Magento) would be a distinct advantage
· Previous experience using Zendesk (advantage)
· Previous experience using Kount or other fraud software (advantage)
· Great organisation and problem-solving skills
· Excellent attention to detail and be able to demonstrate quality
· Commitment to continuous improvement
· Excellent communication and written skills
· Flexible approach to work
· Self-motivated and proactive
· Great interpersonal skills
Friendly work environment
24 days holiday, plus bank holidays (Pro-rata for part-time employees)
City centre location close to the train station
Part-time hours: 35 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£19,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Stay up-to-date on new products, services, and policies
- Collect and report customer feedback to ensure that best practice is recognised and maintained
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Roar Ambition Ltd
Company Location: Leeds