Online Marketing Manager for SaaS Server Monitoring startup (m/f) Job at CloudRadar in Sverige
We are looking for an experienced marketing wizard for our B2B SaaS startup CloudRadar (https://cloudradar.io).
Full-time, exclusive regular employment, subject to all social benefits.
CloudRadar offers a game-changing Server & Network Monitoring solution to medium-sized businesses worldwide. After 15y in the monitoring industry, we developed CloudRadar to provide a truly easy to use monitoring solution. We like to say we’re “the Dropbox of monitoring”. Professional, reliable, yet super simple to set up and use and quite affordable. Our ambition is to become the world-leading monitoring solution for our target segment of smaller to medium-sized businesses.
To achieve this, we are looking for a strong marketing manager, full-time, based anywhere. While our head office is in Berlin/Germany and our marketing base in Cape Town/South Africa, our team is distributed globally.
* Find, develop and optimize the best suited marketing channels. We have lots of experience with Facebook, Google Ads, and some others – and need to bring the work to the next level of precision and systematic development. Creating better ads, testing and optimising them systematically
* Own Google Analytics, GTM, FB analytics to distill campaign performance and allow for ongoing optimization
* Systematically optimize the home page, landing pages and onboarding mechanisms to improve both conversion into trial and conversion to paid.
* Get really solid content marketing set up. Used to be very difficult to get the technical writing style our users (sysadmins) need. So unless you have a sysadmin/network admin background, we’ll hook in 1-2 content writers with that background.
* Drive social media exposure.
* You have worked in a similar marketing manager role before for at least 2y, in a SaaS or e-commerce-startup
* You are able to develop great campaign ideas for FB and display channels on your own and implement them – while you can access graphic support where needed; we will grow step by step, but at the moment we are all fully hands-on and don’t primarily manage others.
* You have executed and fully owned FB and adwords accounts of >5,000 USD per month
* Our channel mix is quite challenging, and to advance from where we are you need to be able to test and analyse quickly to systematically grow the traffic channels and conversion rates.
Sounds like you? Have a look at our free trial if you like the product – and get in touch with us!
If possible, please include links, screenshots, or other references to former campaigns you have managed.
No agencies, no freelancers pls.
EU work permit required. You must possess your work permit before applying. Your current country of residence must be inside the EU.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 40,000.00kr – 70,000.00kr per month
- online marketing manager: 2 years (Required)
Company Location: Sverige