Operations Assistant Job at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited – in Calgary, AB
Work Location – Calgary
Posting Locations – Calgary
Department – Calgary Production
Job Function – Manufacturing/Production Operations
Employee Type – Regular Employee FT Salaried
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
- Ordering raw materials, maintain relationship with supplier, receiving and invoice management
- Reconcile/Monitor inventory and raw material; identifying variances and resolve discrepancies.
- Reporting, data maintenance in SAP, maintain shift reports, tracking for production volume, line performance, yield
- Lead/participate in facility projects, collect, analyze data
- Monitor production schedule and production performance
- Troubleshoot breakdowns and perform root cause analysis
- Analyze data for improvement and monitor production performance
- Back up for production supervisor
- Supervise production crew, employee management, schedule manpower
- Conduct crew talks and training with employees
- Assist in updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Support TPM/AM activity
- Prepare presentation and report out
- Strong computer skills, Experience with SAP, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook, Word.
- Degree or diploma in engineering, science or business management
- 2-3 years relevant experience preferable.
- Must be able to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong math skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment with a positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet target deadlines
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com
Company: Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited –
Company Location: Calgary, AB