Operations Coordinator Job at Department of Health in Nguiu NT
assist the team to provide local health services. No housing is supplied with this position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Working with the Primary Health Centre Manager provide a high level of administrative assistance to coordinate the daily
operational activities of the health service including staffing, vehicles, housing and infrastructure.
2. Manage and continuously improve the efficient and effective business operations and administrative processes within the
3. Provide efficient processing of accounts for payment in accordance with procurement guidelines.
4. Maintain databases to record financial and staffing information to assist with reporting requirements for accreditation.
5. Assist with the coordination of all urgent Repairs and Maintenance requests and other infrastructure related tasks, including
6. Assist with procurement, tenancy related coordination, including inventory control and contracts.
7. Foster a positive workplace culture through role modelling behaviour.
8. Follow defined service quality standards, work health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken
in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
1. Demonstrated experience in providing administrative assistance with highly developed organisational and time management
skills and the ability to establish work priorities to meet deadlines.
2. Demonstrated advanced written, oral communication and multidisciplinary team skills.
3. Demonstrated sound knowledge and experience maintaining records management systems following standards, policies and
4. Demonstrated efficiency in the use of computer system including word processing and computer programs, particularly data
management and software applications such as Microsoft Office.
5. High degree of professional integrity and adaptability with the ability to problem solve to provide solutions.
6. Proven ability to interact effectively with people from diverse cultures.
1. Cert IV or Degree in Management, Business or equivalent.
Department of Health has a Smoke Free Policy. Staff are not permitted to smoke anywhere on Departmental premises, facilities
or vehicles, nor whilst working off-site. Positions may be subject to pre-employment checks such as immunisation requirements,
working with children clearance notice and criminal history checks. A criminal history will not exclude an applicant from this position
unless it is a relevant criminal history.
Company: Department of Health
Company Location: Nguiu NT