Operations Coordinator Inside IR35 Job at Public Sector Resourcing – in Home Based
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you’ve never met and solve problems you didn’t even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we’re here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of public sector roles.
As an Operations Coordinator, your main responsibilities would be:
- Contributing to internal and external discussions and negotiations for the service area on behalf of the department to enable the best outcome for the general public.
- Providing informed advice, guidance and options to more senior managers on a range of complex areas including service design, policy and legislative development, additionally providing decision makers with in-depth information and evidence to support recommendations.
- Conducting design and development work within the approved programme of work which contributes to the overall delivery at sub-directorate level and use interpretative judgement in circumstances that fall outside of available planning and guidance.
- Supporting delivery of the priority deliverables within their service area in line with key performance indicators and senior direction.
- Supporting the Team Leader by building and maintaining good independent relationships with relevant policy teams, other government departments and delivery colleagues.
You’ll have relevant experience in:
- Stakeholder management and building relationships – particularly with external bodies.
- Policy/programme development and delivery.
- Management of a small team within a fast-paced service environment.
- Policy and operational experience.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting deadlines across multidisciplinary teams.
- Working within a public sector environment, preferably within government or health sectors.
You will also have these Qualifications/Skills:
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Reactive delivery approaches, demonstrating when and how to change or alter procedures and processes to maintain integrity whilst achieving greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Strategic thinking skills.
“In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different.”
Company: Public Sector Resourcing –
Company Location: Home Based