Operations Manager Job at Fiennes Restoration Ltd in Lechlade
Lead the effective running of all operations and automotive activities on site at Fiennes, to include but not limited to, mechanical restoration and Coachworks activities including project delivery, customer service, stakeholder management, cash management, with a key focus on building a team with the professionalism and expertise to successfully deliver the customer’s requirements within agreed budgets.
· Oversee the effective running of Fiennes Restoration, mechanical restoration, coachworks automotive activities and all onsite operations.
· Lead and promote effective management within mechanical and body restoration which includes estimating, sourcing and project management
· Oversee the effective management of the onsite engineering and production facility.
· Maintain and grow customer relations and ensure accurate and timely communications to all customers and projects, to include estimates and progress updates including any variance to ensure high quality customer feedbacks are consistently achieved.
· Leadership of the team ensuring a skilled, engaged, motivated and high performing team through coaching and mentoring to support employee’s personal development.
· Identify recruitment and development needs in line with business needs and growth plans.
· Identify projects to improve and enhance financial and service performance through planning, sourcing and scheduling to maximise efficiency and output to deliver agreed financial and services targets
· Act on challenges, and through the leadership of the team evaluate solutions in all areas including Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Health and Safety
· Proactive and effective cross functional communication of business information and updates for all departmental teams. To include effective reporting to all levels of Management and Stakeholders
· Margin preservation and budgetary controls.
· Develop and further support a continuous improvement culture in areas of responsibility including workshop standards and deliver a high-performance environment
· Development and integration of appropriate measures and controls with business relevant KPI’s reported to Directors, Shareholders and all team members.
COMPETENCIES – Those competencies listed as essential will form part of the key criteria for selecting candidates for the role.
Building Effective Teams
Drive for Results
RELEVANT FUNCTIONAL/TECHNICAL SKILLS OR INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE – Clearly list essential and desirable functional/technical skills or experience required to execute the job responsibilities
Those listed as essential will form part of the key criteria for selecting candidates for the role
HR & HSE compliant
Continuous improvement and process management
Leading and development a team
Planning and scheduling
Continuous improvement system
Communication (written and verbal)
Experience working in a dedicated service sector for Vintage and Classic car restoration
Reference ID: FRL-OM
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00 to £55,000.00 /year
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Company: Fiennes Restoration Ltd
Company Location: Lechlade