Operations Manager (Remote) Job at Tea Venture – in Köln
Welcome to the ‘World of NOVELTEA’
NOVELTEA was started in Newcastle upon Tyne in 2017 by our ‘Two Germans in British Tweed’, Vincent and Lukas, with a simple mission: to pioneer a new category, Alcoholic Teas, based on the world’s fascination for tea.
Since then, we’ve grown rapidly in the UK, launched internationally (China and Germany). We have super exciting plans to recruit (alcoholic) tea lovers faster and wider. Therefore, we need an extra pair of hands to help us in bringing all these plans to life in this extremely exciting moment for our brand.
We live by: ‘Shy bairns get nowt’ , ‘Fortune favours the brave’, ‘1+1 = 3 (or more!)’
Be part of a high-growth, quirky and premium brand, developing and implementing plans that will drive growth for NOVELTEA. You will have 3 years + of operations experience with the ability to demonstrate strong project management, communications and organisational skills.
We are looking for candidates who have experience in the food and drinks industry or have corporate operations experience and are looking to move to a high-growth start-up spirited brand. We are looking for an enthusiastic, focused and target-driven individual to join our operations team. Equally important are excellent communication, project management skills and commitment to get a job over the line, in time, in full.
Key Functional Accountabilities
- Planning & managing production runs and inventory levels across all sites
- Procurement of raw ingredients and facilitation of service-level agreements
- End-to-end order to cash process (order management, order fulfilment, shipment, on-time payments)
- Maintain great relationships with existing and new suppliers by ensuring high quality and service
- Ensure strong reporting and take actions proactively to continuously improve operational processes and KPIs
- Support the account management of key B2B customers as well as the implementation of trade & event marketing activities
Skills & Experiences
- Experience and education with a focus on operations in the food and drinks industry
- Preferably a network of relevant contacts and relationships in the industry (suppliers, warehouse, freight partners, etc.)
- Excellent negotiation and numerical skills, familiarity with CRM & ERP systems and ability to deploy process efficiencies
- Great communication skills & team player striving for cross-functional collaboration to drive strong business performance
- Preferable experience in high growth businesses and/or FMCG background
- Fluent in English & German (spoken & written)
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral programme
- Work from home
Company: Tea Venture –
Company Location: Köln