Operator, Rewind-Test-Patch Job at Southwire – 3.9 in Carrollton, GA
Our Machine Operators are responsible for performing set-ups, operating machinery, identifying acceptable or unacceptable product quality according to customer requirements. We are seeking a highly motivated, career focused Machine Operators that are going to be dedicated, hardworking, and passionate about getting things done. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow with an industry leader, join our team!
- Read and comprehend production SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Set up equipment and ensure production materials are available.
- Operate the machines and observe them during production. If problems are detected, stop the process and make minor repairs or refer major problems to production leadership and/or maintenance.
- Collaborate with co-workers, supervisors and managers to achieve productivity and location goals.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
What you’ll need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Must be able to work in an environment with exposure to heat/cold conditions and levels of noise, and potential exposure to various industrial liquids, oils, gases, and etc.
- Working knowledge and experience with MS Excel, MS Word, Data Entry, SAP desirable
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
- Meeting physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for long periods
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Adhere to quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Must be able to work a flexible/rotating work schedule, including weekends, holidays, and overtime (covering all shift schedules).
- Must be able to follow and lead safety standards and practices.
Benefits We Offer:
Family and Individual Insurance Packages (Health, Life, Dental, and Vision)
Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
Long & Short-Term Disability
Identity Theft Plans
Retirement & Pension Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Referral Program
Tuition Reimbursement Programs
Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities
Southwire is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company: Southwire – 3.9
Company Location: Carrollton, GA