Order Picker Job at Shah Trading Company – in Saint-Laurent, QC
We have an opportunity for an Order Picker at our plant and distribution facility located in Montreal, Quebec.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pick orders in the priority they are presented, safely, accurately, and in a manner that meets individual customer requirements.
- Follow all instructions as they relate to pallet type, product segregation, special label requirements, and other conditions as required.
- Make every effort to group like products and build orders in such a manner as to maximize both cube and pallet stability.
- Order pickers are responsible to keep the warehouse pick locations and aisles clean and free from obstruction
- Read and Write English.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to commit to overtime and shift work when required.
- Able to stand for extended periods and be productive within a repetitive lifting environment
- ability to lift up to 25 kgs
- experience with a pallet truck
- experience with a forklift (considered an asset)
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year of experience in a similar role and/or environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Company: Shah Trading Company –
Company Location: Saint-Laurent, QC