Order Processing – Verifier Job at Modplan Limited in Newport
We are a leading uPVC window manufacturing company who are seeking to employ an experienced order processing verifier.
This role will entail checking incoming orders into the business, sending order acknowledgement to customers and providing specialised orders to our Purchasing department. Providing the various manufacturing plants with job specific requirements as they arise and to provide support, as and when, to the manufacturing plants and across all departments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Work within the Order Processing department verifying all incoming orders.
· To place internal order requirements as and when they arise.
· To highlight specialised profile & hardware requirements to the Purchasing department.
· To provide information to the Shop Floor for manufacture.
Skills & Competencies:
· To have the ability to work well on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
· Attention to detail is key for this role.
· Knowledge of working with Business Micro’s (uPVC manufacturing programme) is desirable, although full training will be given.
· Knowledge of working within the Upvc industry would be favourable although not essential.
· Previous experience in this role would be desirable although not essential.
Reference ID: Verifier
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,500.00-£20,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Office Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: Modplan Limited
Company Location: Newport