Paralegal/Junior Lawyer Job at AJACO in Home Based
Job Title: Paralegal/Junior Lawyer
Job Type: Contract/ Temporary
Duration: Until 31/03/2021
Rate: £ 141.49 per day
Location: Home Based
IR35 Status: In scope
Security Clearance: SC Check will be required before starting
Please note, you must be a Qualified lawyer
Description – Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing a competent and well trusted legal support function.
- To work closely with solicitors to progress a complex caseload.
- Manage and support all aspects of case preparation and management from commencement of proceedings through to final hearing, ensuring strict adherence to legal deadlines.
- Organise large volumes of material, identify missing documents, prioritise tasks and effectively communicate/share intelligence gathered with interested parties.
- Conducting legal research.
- Arranging and attending case conferences.
- Attending Court/Tribunal.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; confident in delivering to large groups of staff when required in an engaging manner.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound judgement and analytical skills.
- The ability to be flexible and shift between tasks/competing priorities; and be a strong team player.
- Ability to interpret and apply guidance and regulations to make decisions.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to form well thought out conclusions and recommendations.
- IT Literate – a good knowledge of Microsoft office and digital technology.
- Good experience of change management.
- Have experience of managing in an operational environment.
Please ensure your submitted CV has all gaps in employment explained. So, if you were looking for employment during any gaps please state this on your CV.
Ensure your CV fully covers all the criteria stated above to maximise your chances on being successfully placed for this role.
Let us know of your availability and whether there are any specific dates if you are unavailable to attend an interview. Notifying us of any holiday dates is advantages and allows us to notify parties in advance so they can plan accordingly.
All CVs received are acknowledged and held for the job applied for. If you would like us to remove your details at anytime please do let us know in writing so we can remove all your details accordingly.
By applying to this role you are giving us your permission to represent you by submitting your CV (by way of right to represent) unless you inform us otherwise. You will also be required to confirm whether you wish to Opt-in or Opt-out of Conduct Regulations. For your protection, we will assume you are Opting-in unless you inform us otherwise.
We wish you the best in your search for an ideal role and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, we try to remove roles advertised as they become unavailable in a timely manner. If you have applied for a role and it is no longer available we will inform you as soon as possible.
AJACO is an equal opportunities employer.
Contract length: 2 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £141.49 per day
- Paralegal/Junior Lawyer: 1 year (Required)
- Managing In An Operational Environment: 1 year (Required)
- SC Clearance (Required)
- Qualified Lawyer (Required)
Company Location: Home Based