Part-time HR assistant – Swedish speaking Job at Nordic Retail Group – in Stockholm
Workload Up to 11 Hours per week: e.g. 3 hours on Tue and 3-hours on Thurs each week (the total time allocation can change based on actual needs – could temporary increase or decrease)
Processing incoming and outgoing hard-copy mail , where appropriate in line with current operational processes
Partner with the HR Services Europe Delivery Centre Data Management team in executing local administrative actions related to HR processes such as, but not limited to, processing local paperwork, liaising with 3rd party government agencies (FPA)
Completing additional administrative projects as assigned
Ensuring compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures
Processing hard copy documents signatures, where required
Processing documents storage in hard copies and electronically
Processing employment activities related to leave of absence – maternity leave/parental leave
Experience and background
- Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment.
- Display strong attention to detail
- 1 years’ experience in a HR administrative position or HR education
- Delivery against HR Services KPIs is a key performance measure
- Ability to work with/manage documents on a SharePoint is desirable.
- Working in a highly data sensitive environment, responsible for protecting Data Privacy at all time and adhering to confidentiality requirements to promote zero breach of compliance policies
- Independent , structured and proactive working style with a high degree of team orientation
- High degree of flexibility and a good grasp of the relevant tools and processes Social Security & Banking access
- A high level of service orientation, solution-oriented hands-on mentality and fun in operational activities
- Strong analytical skills
- Personal initiative and decisiveness
- Interested, committed and enthusiastic personality
- Native/Fluent Swedish speaker with excellent English communication skills (both verbal & written) with an ability to respond to customer queries
The person will be employed by NRG on a fixed-term contract until end of Dec 2021 but will work for our client/customer.
Start date: asap in April/May
Location: Center of Stockholm
Please note that we will start interviews as soon as possible after, so register on our website with application, CV in English and arguments why you would be the best possible candidate for this assignment.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications via email. For more information please contact Mari Torstila at torstila (at) nordicretailgroup.com, +358 400 740268.
Nordic Retail Group
The foundation of our business has always been to support brands in order to increase their sales locally and globally. We support a large number of brands both out of a strategic and tactical perspective. We have a great history and it all started with Sale Nordic back in 1997. In 2003 our sister agency TODAY saw the light. For quite some time, we’ve been planning to merge these two strong brands into one. For one good reason. We believe that one strong company with one brand is better than two separate. This gives us the unity and strength that the market demands. As of today, we are joining forces under one strong name, Nordic Retail Group. As a full service retail agency we offer our clients complete solutions within concept and strategy, creative services and sales support. Visit www.nordicretailgroup.com for more information
Company: Nordic Retail Group –
Company Location: Stockholm