Parts and Service Marketing Representative (50087295) Job at John Deere – in Walldorf
Willkommen bei John Deere, dem führenden Hersteller von Land-, Forst-, und Baumaschinen sowie Maschinen für Rasen- und Grundstückspflege. Bei uns sind Sie der Schlüssel zur Bewältigung der größten globalen Herausforderung: der Versorgung von 7 Milliarden Menschen mit Nahrung, Kleidung und Infrastruktur. Mit weltweit rund 73.500 Beschäftigten erwirtschaften wir einen Gesamtumsatz von ca. 39 Mrd. US$.
In der John Deere Walldorf GmbH und Co. KG als Sales & Marketing-Kompetenzzentrum für Europa, Nordafrika, den Nahen Osten und die GUS-Staaten arbeiten rund 300 Beschäftigte daran, unsere Vertriebspartner dabei zu unterstützen unseren Kunden den bestmöglichen Service zu bieten.
Effective immediately, the John Deere Walldorf GmbH & Co. KG is looking for an:
Aftermarket Marketing Rep (m/f/d) in part time (parental leave replacement until March 2023)
Lifecycle Solutions form one of the three key components in the John Deere Smart Industrial Strategy: Our goal is to preserve and enhance customer economic value created by our equipment and technology over the full lifecycle.
As Aftermarket Marketing team we use the Marketing Mix (People, Product, Price, Promotion and Place) to bring the John Deere customer value proposition to life (Performance, Uptime, Cost of Operation), to enable the most proficient dealers by supporting them to professionalise and transform their business relationships to customers and to generate a profitable business that capitalizes on all our parts & service sales potential. In order to work focused on the largest opportunity we will apply an agile and collaborative working approach. Are you ready to make a difference to our customers, dealers and the company?
- Own go-to-market communication projects that are assigned to you during our Agile Working approach and complete them successfully
- Collaborate with various stakeholders in the overall enterprise customer acquisition process (ECAP) to understand customer needs and how our lifecycle solutions can provide value to customers
- Work with aftermarket product managers to develop clear value selling communication for parts & services to customers, dealers and field teams, leveraging the inputs provided by our counterparts in the factories.
- Coordinate specific tactics of the Marketing Plan with the Marketing Communications team
- Analyse aftermarket opportunities for specific products, segments and dealers considering the 4Ps in collaboration with relevant stakeholders across the organisation
- Support dealer events and trainings in preparing and delivering content
What Skills You Need:
- Successful completion of agriculture, business, and/or economics studies or an equivalent background
- High affinity to agricultural and/ or aftermarket business with good agronomic understanding
- Demonstrated high level of customer orientation and passion to deliver customer value
- Proven record of driving sustainable results and ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Good communication skills in English and ideally another European language
- Advanced analytical skills paired with solid business acumen
- You enjoy being part of a diverse, closely collaborating team and you are excited to work in an innovative and agile environment.
What You’ll Get:
- an attractive compensation package including variable pay program
- a competitive pension, holiday entitlement as well as a wide range of further benefits
- flexible working solutions to balance family and career – part time job (15-20 hours per week)
- multiple development and learning opportunities to support current needs and future aspirations
This tariff position is based in Walldorf.
You strive to make a difference to our customers, dealers and the company? Then we would be glad to receive your application online through John Deere jobs.
For more information feel free to reach out to: [email protected]
Company: John Deere –
Company Location: Walldorf