Payroll Clerk – Nonprofit Org Serving Adults with Disabilities Job at Willows Way Inc. – 3.3 in Saint Charles, MO
Willows Way Inc.
Nonprofit Serving People with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities for over 25 years
Payroll & Operations Clerk
The Payroll and Operations Clerk will have the minimum high school diploma and 2 years of payroll experience. General proficiency in computer skills to include use of Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Word, and automated payroll systems is required, IPS experience preferred. Good organizational skills, communication skills and teamwork skills are required.
- Paid Weekly
- Paid Time Off (80 Hours per year & two Personal Days)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Willows Way pays 80% of Employee Health Insurance Coverage
- Health Reimbursement Account (which assists with deductible costs)
- 50% of All Dental Coverages.
- Supplemental insurances, i.e. Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and more.
- 401K at 2% Employer Match
- Process payroll according to set timelines, check accuracy of timesheets, process changes, track deductions, prepare and disburse payroll.
- Track employee eligibility for leave time benefits, track all leave time accruals, and provide leave time report to senior accountant for general ledger.
- Provide timely and orderly maintenance of all payroll records and reports.
- Process mileage reimbursement for agency staff per agency policy, reconcile mileage reimbursement, and prepare mileage reimbursement report for tracking client mileage reimbursement to user list.
- Maintain wireless phone services utilized by support staff and reconcile phone service invoices.
- Administer insurance benefit processing for new hires, terminations and changes to include health, dental, life and COBRA actions.
- Enter and maintain weekly 401K contribution data & assist in 401K enrollments and terminations.
- Assist HR department in preparation of labor statistics and federal reporting.
- Assist with administration and maintenance of agency phone and voice mail system.
- Track the issuance and use of employee recognition certificates.
- Administer cafeteria plan enrollments, changes and deductions.
- Maintain, order, track and deliver agency supplies.
- Receive and distribute all inbound and outbound mail for the agency.
800 Friedens Road | Suite 100 | St. Charles, MO 63303 | 636-947-6591
Willows Way, Inc. is an at-will equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are expected to wear take their temperature upon arrival, wear masks in common areas and socially distance themselves from others.
- Payroll: 1 year (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
Company: Willows Way Inc. – 3.3
Company Location: Saint Charles, MO