PCV Engineer Job at Arriva in London
Arriva London, which forms part of Arriva’s UK Bus Division, locally operates some 1700 buses and employs over 5000 staff in an area stretching across London, Essex and Kent.
Arriva isn’t just one of the biggest transport organisations in the area. We’re one of the biggest in Europe, which means more opportunities for you.
We are currently seeking a skilled Engineer for our Tottenham garage. Engineers are an essential part of our team and ensure that all our vehicles are in safe and roadworthy condition for our customers. People are our priority; being on time every time means that our customers will travel with us repeatedly.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?:
- Recent experience within PCV/HGV/LGV motor vehicle engineering
- Ideally City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent NVQ qualification in Motor Vehicle Maintenance
- Ideally IRTEC accreditation
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Familiarity of the DVSA requirements would be desirable.
- A full UK driving licence (at least 12 months and no more than 6 points); PCV licence is desirable
London, London, United Kingdom
Type of Contract:
Company Location: London