Performance Analyst Job at Riverside in Liverpool
What will you do?
As a Performance Analyst you will analyse performance and carry out effective resource planning for Customer Services using specified data sources, identify improvements and business changes required. Collate and present findings and recommendations to the management team and key stakeholders in suitable formats.
Day to day
Your key responsibilities as a Performance Analyst will include:
- Identify and collate relevant Customer Service performance data using a variety of sources to enable the analysis of performance against priorities and agreed key performance indicators.
- Investigate emerging issues, identify the root cause and potential solutions to address performance dips.
- Provide advice, guidance and updates to Customer Service colleagues on business performance and data quality as required.
- Ensure the integrity and quality of data relating to the performance of Customer Services, to enable cyclical and ad hoc data and process analysis to be carried out and reporting as required.
- Collate and present data and process analysis findings and recommendations to key stakeholders, including senior managers, for information and consideration, providing clarification and further information as required.
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You have a track record of reviewing business processes and development of performance improvement plans, therefore you a continuous improvement focus and you are commercially aware. You have proven experience of data analysis using multiple data sets as well as using a range of basic analytical techniques and data manipulation. You are also experienced in process mapping and analysis and an advanced user of Excel.
You have the ability to show initiative and propose solutions to issues identified. You are results focused with the ability to take ownership of tasks. You are known to be an excellent team player who can work flexibly to meet business requirements. Not only to you have excellent attention to detail, you halso have the ability to work under pressure and deliver to strict deadlines and manage conflicting priorities. You are customer with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
While not a necessity by any means, a degree with a strong data analysis component or equivalent experience, should compliment the above traits tremendously.
Click on the job description linked below to see a full list of our essential requirements.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
- Access to ongoing personal career development opportunities through Learning Zone
- Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to discounted benefits including high street and online savings
- Opt-in to our auto-enrolment pension scheme (employee rate 3% and employer rate 5%) or our enhanced pension scheme (employee rate 6% and employer rate 9%)
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Eye tests, glasses and lenses
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 150+ local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 90,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered and that your voice is truly heard. Being a company focused on people, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With Riverside, you can achieve.
If you’re thinking of joining us as a Performance Analyst, we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
Due to this role being classed as business critical, we will continue recruiting by means of virtual interviews.
Company Location: Liverpool