Personal Assistant Job at Standard Chartered in London
Primary Location: Europe & Americas-United Kingdom-London
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 24/Mar/2020
Unposting Date: 07/Apr/2020
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Assists the Executive in preparing for strategic planning activities, such as meeting scheduling and meeting room booking.
- Supports production of strategic planning materials for discussions such as Product Performance Review (PPR), Global Sales Management Call, sales initiatives, and for other such discussions as directed by the Executive.
- Assists the Executive in managing the regional and country businesses through effective schedule and calendar management.
- Provides the Executive with latest performance measurement reports such as scorecards and sales pipeline performance tracking.
- Acts as the main point of contact for the Executive with internal and external stakeholders.
- Organises internal and external meetings for the Executive, as well as logistics arrangements.
- Provides administrative assistances organising client events and conferences within the region.
- Supports the Executive for preparing internal and external communication (e.g. business updates, appointment announcements, team calls, townhalls, press releases, Bridge posts, media interviews, roundtable events, etc).
- Supports the Executive in organising Brand and Marketing related activities (e.g. client events, industry or proprietary forums, conferences).
- Actively reviews cost centres owned or managed by the Executive, highlighting action items or risks in a timely manner.
- Processes relevant investment spend requests and obtains necessary approvals for those spends.
- Assists in implementing best practices in resources and processes.
- Assists the Executive in identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks to the Group.
- Coordinates and supports business engagements with other teams and partners internally or externally (e.g. consultants, vendors, auditors, regulators, clients, media, publications).
- Liaises with various target audience for various business activities listed above, internally and externally.
We are looking for candidates that align to our culture and values, which are an important part of who we are and what we stand for as an organisation. To be considered as a candidate, you will be required to complete a Culture Fit Assessment – this is an online assessment of your alignment and behavioral fit to our culture. The test takes approximately 30 minutes to completes and is mandatory. Should you not complete this assessment, you will be considered as not meeting the requirement of the role.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.
Company: Standard Chartered
Company Location: London