Pharmacy Technician Job at Bespoke Clinical Services in Halifax
Post Title: PCN Pharmacy Technician
Working Hours: Full time
Reports to: PCN Pharmacist
To become a part of the BCS team and ensure the delivery of safe, effective and efficient medicines management service.
- Liaising with dispensary teams across the PCN to improve systems within the PCN
- To participate in medication audits.
- To assist in the appropriate monitoring and management of prescribing the budgets and to liaise with the medicines management team at the CCG.
- To support the PCN Pharmacists to provide medication reviews
- Advising on alternate medications
Duties will vary from time to time under the direction of the Partners / Practice Manager and BCS management dependent on current and evolving PCN workload and staffing levels.
· NVQ3 Pharmacy services (or equivalent)
· Registration as a Pharmacy Technician with the General Pharmaceutical Council
· Evidence of CPD.
· Understanding of prescribing and Medicines Management issues
· Understanding of working effectively within multidisciplinary groups
· Post qualification experience
· NHS Primary Care preferred but no essential as training provided
· SystmOne/emis clinical system preferred but no essential as training provided
· Microsoft Office software.
· Dealing with the public/patients essential.
Reference ID: PRESHUB128
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £15.00 per hour
- primary care: 1 year (Preferred)
- technician: 1 year (Required)
Company: Bespoke Clinical Services
Company Location: Halifax