Physical Security Senior Specialist, Sweden Job at SAP – in Stockholm
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Area Security Manager (Nordics) will manage and execute day to day operations to ensure the physical safety and security of SAP employees, buildings and assets, which may have a very high level of regulatory, compliance, financial, and brand impact and/or a very high complexity of work and life safety.
They will manage day to day customer engagement, knowledge management, quality assurance and organizational learning. And they will seek to foster programs to transfer the relevant knowledge across organizational boundaries, as directed by their line manager.
The Area Security Manager (Nordics) will maintain the highest level of professionalism in all activities to represent the organization internally and externally, while serving as a trusted advisor and ambassador for SAP and affiliated companies.
- Provide overall physical security support and direction to multiple SAP business locations. Maintain a site-by-site overview of budgeting/spend, existing conditions, contact data, and location specific information.
- Conduct physical building security risk assessments, surveys, and physical penetration testing.
- Manage contract security services (Guarding/Watchman), to include the development/implementation of Building Security Operations Manual at all sites.
- Manage electronic security systems and vendors, to include electronic access control, badging, visitor management, security video, intrusion detection systems, and control center operations.
- Execute the planning, design, bid, construction and commissioning activities for multiple concurrent projects, and oversee all aspects of physical security related to these projects. Projects include new construction and renovation (driven by Global Real Estate & Facilities), or system replacements and/or additions.
- Assess and implement personnel protection programs, consisting of Travel Safety & Security, Events, Close Protection, Workplace Violence, and Kidnap Preparedness.
- Provide training and employee security awareness programs.
- Conduct internal investigations as needed.
- Oversee physical security incident reporting and resolution.
- Conduct presentation of physical security services when necessary.
- Partner/support SAP Health and Safety programs and ensure emergency responses are established.
- Report on physical security strategy and metrics (KPIs).
- Maintain close relationship with law enforcement and emergency responders.
- Work as directed by manager.
Competencies and Skills:
- Manage detailed programs related to the efficiency of the financial, operational and overall compliance of the organization. Seek to highlight ways to improve the effectiveness of the organization and its processes.
- Possess a good working knowledge and understanding of their industry and identify and collect key market information/trends and apply to the organization/processes.
- Manage and execute day to day delivery of multiple projects up and down the organization.
- Manage relationships often with global, regional and local senior management plus outside service providers and business partners.
- Manager of processes and interfaces across organizational boundaries inside and outside of Global Physical Security management that relate to area of responsibility (Area).
- Seek to drive operational excellence and quality assurance by providing best practices, problem solving, and guidance within his / her area of responsibility.
- Area of responsibility will be Nordics-wide. There may be occasional travel and responsibilities with regards to SAP Baltic operations (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania).
- Serve as liaison to executive management / provide reports / champion internal goals and manage KPI’s.
- Conduct performance reviews and people management, where appropriate.
- Senior Security Specialist would be on a management level of 5 and above and have country/multiple country responsibility.
- The Senior Security Specialist (Area Security Manager Nordics) is typically accountable for a significant number of indirect reports.
- Area 1 Manage and implement main strategy for organization on a country/multiple country level
- Area 2 Manage and be accountable for organizational budget on a country/multiple country (operation + capital)
- Area 3 Manage the day to day tactical and operational side of the business on a country/multiple country level
Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- 8 years’ experience in physical security industry or equivalent (military, law enforcement, etc.) or 3 years’ minimum experience in corporate physical security
- 3 years of direct experience in the majority of ”Job Description” and “Competencies and Skills” above.
- A degree in related field (desirable).
- Ability to pass background verification.
- Foreign language skills of AOR desirable; comprehensive Swedish and English language written and spoken a must.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Company: SAP –
Company Location: Stockholm