Picker/Packer/Warehouse Operative/Retail Sales Job at Auto Power in Enfield
About the company:
We are a leading retailer & distributor of Auto Accessories.
As our business continues to grow, we are looking for the right candidate to be a part of our team.
The Individual MUST meet the following criteria:
· A very positive attitude
· Picking and packing orders for dispatch
· Excellent attention to detail
· Able to listen and assimilate information
· Able to work well in a team
· Be physically fit
· Speaks and reads English well
· Have Good Knowledge of Car Parts and Accessories (Mechanical Knowledge)
Ideally, the Individual should also:
· Should be Punctual.
· Have a good level of literacy and numeracy
· Be able to plan and prioritize workloads to meet deadlines
· Be able to multi-task effectively
· Have moderate IT skills
Duties will include the following:
· Picking, packing and labeling orders for dispatch with accuracy and without delay
· Receiving and manually unloading deliveries including pallets
· Checking, sorting and putting away deliveries
· Using computerized systems to book stock into our inventory
· Keeping the warehouse tidy
· Running of the day to day of the Accessories Shop
· Serving Customers and Answering the Phone
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday – Saturday
If you meet the above requirements : -please apply with your CV and a letter explaining why you would be suitable.
The next stage is a quick phone interview, following which if successful you will be invited for a trial at our premises.
What we offer in return:
Wage will be discussed on experience and performance
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time / Part time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Enfield, Greater London (Preferred)
Company: Auto Power
Company Location: Enfield