Pizza chefs of all grades Job at Firehouse Pizza – in Booterstown, County Dublin
Firehouse Pizza is currently looking for Full-Time or Part-time Pizza Chefs in our Booterstown location.
We have the most competitive Rates of Pay compared to anyone else in our industry between €11.00-€14.00 an hour depending on experience.
We are looking for Pizza Chefs to join our kitchen staff and make delicious pizzas based on both traditional and modern recipes. Pizza Chef responsibilities are slicing and chopping toppings like vegetables and meats and executing customers’ orders considering special requests. To be successful in this role, you should have some experience with various pizza types and be available to work flexible hours. Ultimately, you will help increase client satisfaction by preparing high-quality pizzas.
If this sounds good to you, we have more below!
- Understanding of food safety
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends and evenings
- Team work
- Good time-management skills
- Work experience as a Pizza Chef or similar role in a restaurant (full training provided)
- Valid Work Permit for the Republic of Ireland.
- Good level of the English language.
- Certified Training & Development
- Paid Time Off
- Overtime Pay
- Sunday Premium
- Paid Breaks
- Flexible Working Hours
- Staff meals on duty
- Staff referral bonus
- Christmas bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Company: Firehouse Pizza –
Company Location: Booterstown, County Dublin