Plant Manager Jobs in Arlington Heights, IL at Teleflex
Title: Plant Manager
Location: Arlington Heights, IL
Salary: $200K – $250K*
As a key leader within the US Manufacturing region, this role will focus on leading, the Arlington Heights manufacturing site to serve as the supplier of choice for the Respiratory business unit. Utilize enterprise excellence principles and processes to drive continuous improvement in site capability. Develop the team to consistently perform to the operating plan while delivering results in all key performance indicators including People, Quality, Service and Value. Ensures product quality and compliance with applicable federal regulations. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure team is capable of meeting and exceeding performance requirements.
• People – Proactively manages performance and team dynamics to ensure that a fair, professional and high performance environment, aligned with company values is maintained. Develops individual and organizational capabilities to build bench strength while delivering results now and into the future.
• Quality – Demonstrates leadership initiative and critical thinking to analyze challenges develop solutions and institutionalize SOP compliance and practices to deliver the highest quality products and results.
• Service – Demonstrates leadership, business acumen and strong execution to ensure effective management of the AOP while delivering cost effective performance and continuous improvement.
• Value – Demonstrates initiative and critical thinking to analyze cost issues develop solutions and lead the team to deliver improving results. Serves as a leader to leverage and institutionalize CI thought processes, and utilization of lean tools.
• Culture and Values – Exemplifies Teleflex values and ensures a fair, open and productive climate that is engaging, ethical and legally compliant. Leads team to work effectively across boundaries in a complex matrix environment.
• Develop and monitor operating plans and budgets to ensure operations meet financial and PQSV goals and manufacturing schedules, inventory to support sales targets.
• Develop continuous Improvement culture that drives improved quality, lower costs, and overall efficiency consistent with PQSV goals. (People, Quality, Service, Value)
• Direct those activities that provide assurance that safety, health, and environment rules and regulations are met or exceeded.
• Establish facility policies consistent with corporate strategy and policies, ensure continuous alignment and application across the site.
• Develop and Implement Lean: and Six Sigma tools and processes to Improve cycle time, manufacturing methods, layouts, equipment, and techniques can execute to business unit plan.
• Oversee activities involved with the development of IABP and IAB products and product improvements. Interact with senior management and engineering personnel to set priorities s and determine objectives consistent with commercial goals.
• Provide Leadership Investigation on product complaints to determine cause and initiate corrective action as appropriate.
• Provide Input on feasibility of, design and manufacturability of new product proposals.
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations Issued by FDA, OSHA, EPA, and federal, state and local regulations.
• Adhere to and insure compliance with all company policies, rules, procedures, and housekeeping / GMP/ FDA standards.
Key Relationships / Interfaces:
• Site, Regional and Global Supply Chain…
Teleflex Incorporated, headquartered in Wayne, Pennsylvania, is an American provider of specialty medical devices for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. Teleflex has annual revenues of $1.8 billion, operations in 40 countries, and more than 12,000 employees. As of 2012[update], the chairman and CEO of the company was Benson F. Smith. By 2011, the company had substantially realigned to focus on its current business of medical-device manufacture, having undergone several years of active acquisitions and divestitures. In March 2009, Teleflex sold its marine and industrial instrumentation (gauge) business to Veethree, and planned to exit its Lakewood Ranch, Florida facility. Veethree subsequently continued production of former Teleflex products at its Manatee County, Florida facility and hired approximately 50 workers from Teleflex. In March 2011, Teleflex sold its marine division, Teleflex Marine, to H.I.G. Capital.