Positive Support Coordinator Job at Sequence Care Group in Basingstoke
Positive Support Coordinator
Are you passionate about care and supporting the lives of others? Do you have experience supporting others in a care setting? If so, you may be the perfect candidate to join our Home management team as a Positive Support Coordinator!
- Promoting the use of PROACT-SCIPr-UK®, Liaise Loddon’s core approach to supporting people who are present with severe challenging behaviour, and ensuring that the team as a whole acts according to its principles.
- Assess the individual needs of service users, develop and implement person centred care and support plans/ individualised activity schedules to meet these needs. With regular monitoring and reviews of care and support plans.
- Collate and analyse behaviour data, identifying functions, trends and possible triggers and communicate concerns to relevant professionals in detailed and evidence based reports.
- Mentoring and supporting co-workers in implementing programmes of support and learning objectives
- Degree in Psychology, LD Nursing or Teaching, or a qualification in ABA with demonstrable evidence of practice
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety legislation applicable to a care home environment
- Experience in collecting/analysing data and developing/implementing and reviewing individual support plans or similar processes.
- Good IT Skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and ability to use internet to source relevant information
- Previous supervisory experience in a similar care setting
- Knowledge and understanding of care-related legislation and guidelines
- Basic Budget management knowledge
- Full-time part time or bank posts available
- Enhanced rates for all public holidays
- Career development – Financial support towards professional qualifications
- Comprehensive internal training programs delivered by our Clinical Services Team
- Free of charge mandatory training
- Enhanced DBS cost covered
- Comprehensive induction based on the Care Certificate
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Support from our Employee Assistance Program
- Membership of employer contribution pension fund
Here at Liaise Loddon, we support adults with autism and challenging behaviour, with everything from daily living and personal care to horse riding, cinema trips, and even popping to the local pub! We support them to make choices and decisions, live each day to the fullest and develop life skills along the way.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,997.00-£25,268.00 per year
Company: Sequence Care Group
Company Location: Basingstoke